COSTUME REQUIREMENTS for ALL CAST (by April 8)
SCROLL DOWN (Male and Female Lists below info)
THE BASE COSTUME IS
- NOT optional and is provided by the families.
- Under the 4-6 costumes we provide.
- Our cast members wear a LOT of headpieces and hats, so minimal hairstyles are best.
- For girls/women, a low, small bun in back is required.
- All items we provide are to be returned. Lost or damaged items may incur a cost.
- Base Costumes will be checked at LEVEL ONE REQUIRED COSTUME FITTING DAY, DATE TBA.
- The Costume Base GOES UNDER ALL COSTUMES TO ASSURE MODESTY - cannot be baggy
- LEAVE TAGS ON EVERYTHING, so you can return it if needed.
- Parents or a designated representative will BRING and CHECK IN COSTUME BASES at required rehearsals at required times (DATES/TIMES TBA).
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE; sometimes, these items can be VERY HARD TO LOCATE LOCALLY.
- Items needed for your child are below. Click the buttons.