Female Costume Base Info
- Everything "white" must be TRUE WHITE, not off-white, with NO LOGOS.
- White, ankle-length tank unitard (a unitard is a one-piece leotard) Tank/cami sleeve only. (no logos) Here is a link to a few: https://tinyurl.com/ys38as4s, https://tinyurl.com/5c9swhht, https://tinyurl.com/2vzdcvhd. Also WOMEN'S SIZE UNITARD, and CHILD'S SIZE UNITARD
- Black jazz shoes (you may use last year’s, should get at least 2 seasons out of each pair. Size up when in doubt. Search "unisex jazz shoe" on Amazon)
- Plain white sports bras/underwear (best under your unitard, especially for older girls. Printed/color undies SHOW!!!)
- Parents of girls are RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSURING that your child is APPROPRIATELY COVERED at the chest and that her unitard fits properly and is not see-through or plunging in front.
- Unitards are challenging to find last minute, and if you need to go to a dancer shop, the prices are higher. They provide modesty and prevent clothing from riding up and becoming revealing. If you have questions, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org